My thirty days of intentional living posts are finished! I wouldn’t have been able to do this at all without the support of my readers, my friends, and most of all my family. To make these posts easier to locate, I am consolidating them in this list. If there is one that you missed take the time to read it. If there is one that is your personal favorite let me know. I have taken some time to loosely categorize each post based upon an area of life to be intentional about.
Investing In Yourself
We need to continuously invest in ourselves to keep us from going stale or insignificant. There are so many ways that we can do this. I have found key components in the investment are discipline to move forward, grace to fail, and love to cover everything.
- Commitment Is It’s Own Reward
- Define Success in Everything
- Write, Write, and Then Write Some More
- Procrastination Is The Antidote
- An Abundant Mindset
- Choose Necessary Over Uncomfortable
- Change Happens Constantly
- Stop Calendar Abuse
- Finding Purpose With 3 Questions
- Think Before Acting
- Listen Intently, Listen Deeply
- A More Personalized Greeting
Investing in Others
This is such a rewarding experience. The purest reward is seeing the fruits of your labor of love in others. There are so many that have poured their time and effort into making me a better person, how could I not do the same for others.
- Trust and a Haricut
- Kindness Shouldn’t Be Seasonal
- Always Be Thankful
- Create Memories For Others
- Who Will You Invest in Today?
- Success For Others Is In You Control
- Encouragement is Contagious
Your Life Story
It is so amazing to think that the story of your life will be crafted by you. It has taken me over 40 years to realize this truth. I have started to deliberately demand significance for my life. Let’s see what amazing work will be accomplished through me as I intentionally focus outward to make a difference.
- Narrate Your Story With Choices
- Move Toward Your Dream
- What Do You Want To Accomplish?
- Doors of Opportunity Await
- Pursuit is the True Reward
- Your Life is an Artistic Masterpiece
- Intentional Living, A New Way Of Life
Living intentionally would be remiss if it didn’t include how we are fundamentally part of teams. No one person can scale to accomplish greatness. It takes an army, small precision teams, a life-long partnership, and an incredible support system to slay dragons and win kingdoms.
- Network Traits I Am Building
- Attracting a Team to Achieve a Dream
- Taking Credit is Really Stealing
- To Cooperate or Compete
I hope this set of writings will be inspirational for you. It has caused me to pause and realize that in order to be significant, I need to grow, explore, inspire, laugh, and cry. I am writing the story of my life and it would be pretty unsatisfying without you as part of it.